Full-Time Insurance and financial industry support
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Description: The Branch Office Administrative Assistant / Customer Service Representative provides support to the branch office in office administration and customer service. They will be responsible for all of the administrative duties involved in operating a branch office. Duties will also include assisting the branch personnel in meeting the internal and external customers’ requirements for any type of information, and do so in an effective and efficient manner.
Essential Job Functions
- Processing all paperwork required by the customers and the home office
- Correspondence with external customers and vendors
- Update and maintain customer relationship management database
- Organize and maintain project files
- Strong organizational, communication and time management skills
- Strong computer skills with PC’s and related software, such as MS Office products
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in constructive and timely manner
- Ability to deal with customers and co-workers in a pleasant and professional manner
- Other Skills/Abilities
- Must be willing to be fingerprinted and consider sitting and passing the general securities exam (Series 7)
How to ApplyEmail resume and references to email@example.com or mail to Heritage Financial Solutions, LLC, Attn Amber, 2410 Central Avenue, Dodge City, KS 67801.
897 total views, 1 today