Full-Time Sales Representative
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Colby Ag Center, a Northwest Kansas CaseIH dealership was founded to serve as one of the largest and most reputable dealerships in the region. Since partnering with Hoxie Implement Co. Inc., who opened their doors in 1962, they both; including Oakley Ag Center have earned the reputation of being one of the top leaders in the agriculture equipment industry.
Today, it is our mission to continue our reputable status by not only growing our businesses success, but by providing the highest quality agriculture equipment, parts and service for our customers. We are proud of our organization and we urge you to visit our website at www.colbyag.com.
We are currently recruiting for a Sales Representative at our Colby, KS location. As a candidate for this position you must have 1-year experience in the promotion or selling of agriculture equipment\supplies or have other sales experience and have a valid driver’s license.
- Performs sales and rental duties with walk-in and telephone customers, including: showing equipment, providing specifications, quoting sales prices and processing orders as required.
- Maintains current product knowledge on features and benefits of all equipment saleable by the dealership, including Precision Farming Products and GPS Systems.
- Have the ability to submit credit applications with various finance companies.
- Records all specs and provides quality pictures of new and used equipment for the new/used screen and company website.
- Maintains current knowledge of used equipment values and ability to evaluate properly for trading purposes.
- Maintains current knowledge of financing options to assist customers with securing the purchase of new and used goods.
- Accountable for timely follow up on each sale to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinates and/or communicates with customers and applicable departments to ensure timely delivery for all equipment sold.
- Maintains sales management information for all customers; including best advertising mediums, updated sales literature, and log of potential customers.
Actual starting salary is based on education, credentials, and experience. In addition to the salary package, there is also an outstanding and highly competitive benefits package. The benefits package includes a portion of the health insurance, life insurance, excellent retirement, personal time off, and much more.
Colby Ag Center is an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyAll qualified and interested candidates should apply in person or email their resume to James Rehmer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
469 total views, 4 today