Full-Time Skilled Woodwork Craftsman Lead
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Advantage Architectural Woodwork is committed to designing, creating and delivering the highest quality custom woodwork. We specialize in energy-efficient European Windows and Doors for low energy homes and buildings. Advantage Architectural Woodwork builds on the growing awareness that the use of energy efficient windows and doors make a more refined and rewarding living experience. We focus on providing the most efficient, high quality and hand crafted energy efficient European wood window and door systems. We strive to exceed the criteria required for low energy buildings to meet the needs of our customers. We offer an infinite amount of architectural possibilities that create endless stylistic elements. Meeting the needs of our customers is a priority!
Each product is designed to match a specific engineering concept with the basic themes of the past and the efficiency of the future. The products are manufactured in a step-by-step process based on solid engineering and sound construction techniques that provide decades of efficiency and effortless operation in most North American climate zones.
Located in Northwest Kansas, Advantage Architectural Woodwork offers the ability to create the finest quality, hand-crafted products for our clients while being situated in the charming town of Colby, Kansas.
- Knowledge and background in CNC machine programing and operations is a plus
- Familiar with CAM (Computer-Aided manufacturing) is a plus
- Ability to consistently produce a high-quality product that is free of defects
- Display mastery of the woodworking trade, including hand, power and machine tool execution
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and shop drawings
- Willingness to learn new techniques
- Familiar with other material such as glass, aluminum, wood fiber board
- Familiar with LEAN principles and strive to work by and implement these principles every day
- Resourceful, organized, naturally motivated, good people skills, good computer skills
- High School Degree or equivalent
- Technically minded
- Ability to conduct research
- Experience, knowledge and science of exterior woodwork is a plus
- Goal oriented
- Must be flexible and have the ability to switch quickly between tasks
- Willing to work and teach others
- Full-time, hourly position
- Pay commensurate with background and experience
- Annual income range: $40,000-$70,000
- Profit sharing opportunities available
- Health care, paid vacation and paid holidays available
- Resume and Cover Letter Required
How to ApplyResume and cover letter required. Please submit all applications via email to: advantagewoodwork
666 total views, 2 today