Full-Time Skilled Woodwork Production Associate
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Advantage Architectural Woodwork is committed to designing, creating and delivering the highest quality custom woodwork. We specialize in energy-efficient European Windows and Doors for low energy homes and buildings. Advantage Architectural Woodwork builds on the growing awareness that the use of energy efficient windows and doors make a more refined and rewarding living experience. We focus on providing the most efficient, high quality and hand crafted energy efficient European wood window and door systems. We strive to exceed the criteria required for low energy buildings to meet the needs of our customers. We offer an infinite amount of architectural possibilities that create endless stylistic elements. Meeting the needs of our customers is a priority!
Each product is designed to match a specific engineering concept with the basic themes of the past and the efficiency of the future. The products are manufactured in a step-by-step process based on solid engineering and sound construction techniques that provide decades of efficiency and effortless operation in most North American climate zones.
Located in Northwest Kansas, Advantage Architectural Woodwork offers the ability to create the finest quality, hand-crafted products for our clients while being situated in the charming town of Colby, Kansas.
- Experience, knowledge and science of exterior woodwork is recommended
- Display mastery of the woodworking trade, including hand, power and machine tool execution
- Familiar with other material such as glass, aluminum, wood fiber board is recommended
- Familiar with LEAN principles and strive to work and implement these principles every day
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings and shop drawings
- Ability to conduct research
- Knowledge and background in CNC machine programming and operations is recommended
- Familiar with CAM (Computer-Aided manufacturing) is recommended
- Ability to consistently produce a high-quality product that is free of defects
- Compliant to learn new techniques
- Familiar with the application and characteristics of both solvent and water based coating systems
- Interest in the Passive Haus construction principles or willingness to learn
- Technically minded
- High energy and motivational attitude, a can-do attitude
- Goal oriented
- Must be flexible and have the ability to switch quickly between tasks
- Willing to work and teach others
- Resourceful, organized, naturally motivated, good people skills, good computer skills
- Full-Time, Hourly position
- *Pay commensurate with experience and background
- Resume and Cover Letter required
How to ApplyResume and cover letter required. Please submit all applications via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
987 total views, 27 today